Monday, December 13, 2010

A Delicious Chicken Dinner

For those of you who have made AliEats part of your daily routine (all 13 of you), I apologize for my absence!

Unfortunately with the chaos of the holidays, I caught a brief flu, had my dad and brother in town and was a repeat offender with takeout - tres mal!  But rest assured, I am back to blog with consistency and creativity.  In fact, I almost wanted to wait until mid-week to re-debut because I am heading to NYC tomorrow and will be dining at one of my FAVORITE restaurants ever... I promise you won't be disappointed =)

Anyway, I felt up to preparing a meal for myself last night, and it was delicious!  Perhaps a tad boring but just what I felt like - a marinated chicken breast that I pounded 1/4 inch thin (because I love skinny chicken), a mesclun salad with fresh chopped chives and green olives dressed in a beautiful champagne vinaigrette and garlic bread... I didn't even have to think!

No comments:

Post a Comment