Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Mail-Order Chicken Pot Pie

Photo Courtesy of Centerville Pies
















Two days ago I ordered a chicken pot pie online.  I know.  I won't even order a movie ticket online, and I ordered a chicken pot pie.  Why would I do such a thing you might be wondering, and I can tell you it's all Oprah's fault.  She has declared this Centerville Pie Company CPP to be the absolute best CPP in the history of CPP's.  So for $29.95 ($20 for the pie and $9.95 for shipping), I am guaranteed a CPP packed in dry ice, sent 2-day express and guaranteed to be light and flaky with a creamy, comforting filling.  I'm hopeful but skeptical.

The pie should arrive this evening, and I'm planning on making it the meal du soir.

Stay tuned for my review on the "Pie Ladies" trademark dish...

No comments:

Post a Comment