Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tacos a la Carte




Despite living in a city with countless cuisine options, I inevitably always have a highly unusual time deciding on a venue when it comes to choosing last minute.  I'm caught wondering if the menu complements my lunch, what will I order, is the environment reflective of my mood (I know - you never thought so much went into choosing a dinner destination!)

Fortunately, when I'm craving Mexican food, I know exactly where to go and that's de cero in the West Loop.  Self touted as a "modern-day taquiera", this gem of a restaurant offers up authentic Mexican fare and 13 different taco options that will make you wonder why you don't just order one of each. 

Tonight, I went with two of my closest friends (and fellow food connoisseurs) Amy and Lauren, and they graciously allowed me to photograph their plates.  Are your mouths watering yet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment